Tagged: Style questionnaire

Coucou, tout le monde! 
We have been tagged by Anthrodollogie, and the questions we have to answer are fashion/style-related. Seeing as the three girls who write on this blog all love clothes, we thought all of us would answer. Sabine's responses are blue, Sandrine's are purple, and Aurélie's are pink. We asked Julien if he'd like to reply, and he declined. That's Julien for you.

1. How would you describe your style?
Sabine: I like classic pieces in neutral colors that never go out of style. 
Sandrine: My style is a mixture of "girly" and "edgy". I like to pair rougher-looking pieces (like military, bomber, and leather jackets and boots) with lacy dresses and skirts.
Aurélie: I guess I'll go with "girly". I like ruffles, lace, and a lot of pink. My favorite colors to wear are cream, light gray, light pink, and white. 

2.What are your wardrobe staples?
Sabine: I rarely take off my "beau cœur" necklace; it was a gift from my late grandfather. My other staples would have to be pretty sweaters and blouses, heels, and my dress watch.
Sandrine: Jackets, boots, floral skirts, lacy dresses and skirts...anything with glitter. Lots of glitter. Lots and lots of glitter. 
Aurélie: Nice flats, thin knit cardigans, and short, fun skirts. Oh, my ballet slipper necklace is one of my favorite pieces of jewelry to wear. 

3. Most expensive clothing item you own?
Um, we'll answer this one collectively. Our two outfits from the 2009 Liberty Jane Clothing holiday line are probably our most expensive clothing items.

4. Most wanted item?
Sabine: I want a black peplum top and a cropped, light gray wrap sweater with ruched 3/4 length sleeves.
Sandrine: A lace leotard, riding boots
Aurélie: I want the Sweet Spring Dress from American Girl. I also want a light gray peplum skirt. 

5. Favorite Designer?
We'll answer this collectively: Liberty Jane Clothing, Royal Doll Boutique (on Etsy), Forever18Inches (on Etsy), L'Atelier de Sitara (on Etsy)

6. How much do you spend on clothing?
Sabine: Ummm...let's just say, I wish I had a job. 
Sandrine: Enough to the point that my mom tells Sabine and me that she wishes she had three boys because they are less expensive. Our brother never wants anything. 
Aurélie: A lot, but I try to shop the sales rack only. 

7. Favorite places to shop?
Sabine: Cache-cache, H&M, Mango, and online shopping
Sandrine: Galeries Lafayette, Mango, H&M, Zara, online shopping
Aurélie: I like all of the stores that the twins listed. 

8. Favorite Fragrance?
We aren't big perfume fans, sorry!

9. Favorite ways to do your hair?

Sabine: I hate styling my hair, so I usually wear it down. I'll put it in a ponytail sometimes. Like I said, I don't get creative. 
Sandrine: Oh, I get really creative! As you know, aside from dancing, I live for styling hair! My favorite style is THIS one!
Aurélie: I usually just wear it down with a clip to the side. 


10. Most prized possession?
Sabine: My "beau cœur" necklace, my Miley Cyrus concert t-shirt, and my Miley Cyrus CD collection
Sandrine: My make-up, pointe shoes, and programs from some ballets I've seen 
Aurélie: My ballet shoes necklace, my pointe shoes

We tag anybody who would like to fill this out! Please let us know if you do fill it out; we'd love to read your responses!

Gros bisous,
Sabine, Sandrine, et Aurélie

No comments