Long time, no post.

BONJOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just letting everyone know that I've been CRAZY BUSY.

Alyssa Edwards had a birthday party...and I crashed it.

I'm in the process of making a ghost tour thingy. My best friend Lilly will be in charge of the house of screams. (OMG SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMSSSSSSSSS! Lilly is the loudest screamer EVER. Her screams are beyond bloodcurdling.)

JE DETESTE LE LAIT (I hate milk). It's gross. Long story...album will be up soon. Let's just say crazy Nellie and Liz are obsessed with milk...and squirrels. Seriously, they wanted me to go squirrel searching with them.

~Sabine

2 comments

Avery Voisin said...

It has been a long time!

Huh, squirrels and milk? :P

~Aver~

Sophie Amélie said...

Quoi? No café au lait for you?! I'm a coffee girl, and I like milk in my coffee! ;)

Squirrels are cute...but squirrels and milk together? Bizarre. That album shall be interesting.

~Sophie