Today, I tried something different with my hair. I didn't part my bangs! I'm not used to wearing my hair like this. It looks so...different. What do you you think?
In other news, I was nominated for The Best Blogger Award by Sophia and Emma. Merci beaucoup!
Part of this award involves answering five questions:
1. What is your favorite post that you've ever created?
My favorite would definitely have to be An Afternoon with Julien. I also like the post in which I surprised Aurélie.
2. What is your favorite photo story you have ever taken part in?
My favorite photo story was Friendly Competition. It was when Julien visited my American friends, and Chrissa and Micki "fought* over him. It was so embarrassing, but at the same time, it was entertaining. Hey, anything involving Micki and Chrissa is amusing...
3. Why do you blog?
I first began blogging to practice my English, but it became a good outlet for my feelings. I feel that I can express myself best through writing. Plus, blogging is a great way to share my adventures and daily life. I also love all of the friends I've made through blogging.
4. How many followers do you have?137...we love each and everyone of our followers, and we thank them for following us. However, we also love our readers who haven't followed us.
Though, if you haven't followed us, you might want to! We would like 200 followers by October so we can do a huge giveaway to celebrate 5 years of blogging!
5. Do you like being nominated for awards?
Bien sûr- of course!
Now, it is my turn to nominate five other blogs that haven't yet been nominated. I nominate:
1. Leah from feat. Blue Skies
2. Reese from Reese's Pieces of Life
3. Frankie from Life as Frankie Finds It
4. Cate from The Shoreline Student
5. Mellesse from Mellesse's Great Adventure
Merci encore, Sophia et Emma!
Anyway, for those who celebrate it, did you do anything exciting for Easter today? I'm spending the day with my family, and we are going to eat a delicious dinner. Other than that, it's just like every other day...only with more chocolate!