Ma bonne année!

Salut, mes amis! Désolée que je n'ai pas écrit. J'étais très occupée.
How was my new year? Well, it wasn't as exciting as last year's; I can tell you that!
First of all, Nicki returned as well as the rest of my favorite people. She wouldn't give us any clues as to where she and the others were. Lilly was the only one who tried to get it out of her. I didn't care too much. If I really wanted to find out, I could ask Chrissa or demand the truth from Ava.
Like I said, though, je m'en fous.
Vicki and Micki were excited for the missing Sun Queen's return. C'est la vérité.
Hayley, of course, greeted her best friend. Apparently, Ava was telling Hayley about the "disappearance"...
Alexandria was listening in. Figures. Zan would do anything to get a good story other than the crap she writes on Carl Edwards every week. Apparently, people like to read about me; I'm one of Zan's main focuses. Um, I don't read the Daily Alexandria because to put it nicely, it's highly biased and infactual.
Here's how I spent the first part of the night: watching The Last Song with Lilly. Lilly first declared that Miley Cyrus was the worst actress ever, then, she began to cry hysterically. Once the movie was over, she approached me and said, "That was the most horribly depressing movie ever! I will NEVER watch it again! You can't make me!"
She was in total overreaction mode. The movie isn't that sad, but that's coming from me who has watched it thirteen times.
Lilly and Ava had a Just Dance 2 competition. Ava won...by quite a bit. This shocked me; I had no idea Ava could do that. Lilly is very uncoordinated and cannot stay on beat to save her life, yet, she thinks she is awesome and deserves to make dance team...
Yeah.
We then had an awesome karaoke showdown! Melanie went first, and she sang a Taylor Swift song called "Dear John". Lilly made a dumb comment and said it was a song dedicated to Ava's dad. Ava was disturbed and didn't see the humor. It's okay; I didn't, either.
It was then Ava's turn. She decided to offend me and mock Miley Cyrus. Ava sang "Can't Be Tamed", but she had to use the lyrics booklet because the only line she knows is "I go through guys like money flying out the hands." Um...? Stupid Miley Cyrus Karaoke Challenge amateurs.
I sang "Stay" by Miley Cyrus. I thought I sounded great, but nothing compared to Melanie; that girl can really sing!
Christelle then joined me and we sang "La Marseillaise". Ava was rude about that, but I can drown her out. She and Hayley thought it was "disgraceful".

Oh, and there was some prank calling, but that deserves a separate post...Americans...
Bonne année- Happy New Year!

-Sabine

4 comments

Miranda said...

I THOUGHT the American stereotype was real! Well, I'm Canadian, so I'm not a part of that!!! :D

Miranda said...

WAIT! I have a question! Where do you get all your clothes? Well, other than some stuff from Liberty Jane?

Emily said...

Sabine,

Looks like you had a fun party! I've never done karaoke; that sounds like an awesome idea to try.

Emily

Caelen said...

LOVE the pics and outfits!!!