Ugh...nothing overly exciting has been going on here. I'm trying to improve my Spanish some because I desperately need to, but other than that, life has been pretty calm.
I'm sure that will change once school starts. ;)
Anyway, I cannot get enough of these questionnaires, so here's another one:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Croissant from Panera
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Um...Lillois or Flemish…what I’m used to.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Fat, greasy foods
9. Favorite Restaurant?
Estaminet Chez La Vieille- it is a Flemish restaurant in Vieux Lille.
10. Favorite dressing
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Nice tops, dress pants, jeans, ruffley skirts (preferably in more neutral colors)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?Let’s see…I have been numerous places with my family, but I would absolutely LOVE to visit the Galicia Comunidad Autónoma (what the Spanish call their regions) of Spain or Barcelona, which is also in Spain. I adore Spain. I have been to Madrid and loved it. I am also dying to go to LA!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
15. When would you want to retire?
At either 62 or 65- 62 is the early retirement age in France and 65 is the average.
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
L’Hôpital Privé la Louvière in Lille
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football! (aka soccer) I also enjoy watching dance recitals.
19. Bird watcher?
20. Do you consider yourself attractive?
Yes- a chocolate lab named Cocoa Chanel. ;)
22. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
Not really, other than Aurélie might actually come to America this year…
23. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be an author, but that changed when I delved into the social sciences. I now want to be a sociologist!
24. What is your best childhood memory?
I was 11 when I first went parasailing- I felt like I was flying!
25. Are you a cat or dog person?
26. Are you married?
No, but someday…
27. Always wear your seat belt?
In America, yes! In France, no because I normally take public transportation. If I do ride in the car there, I do wear my seat belt.
28. Been in a car accident?
29. Any pet peeves?
Ignorance, excuse makers, all-around rude people
30. Favorite pizza topping?
31. Favorite Flower?
Every rose has its thorn. ;)
32. Favorite ice cream?
I ADORE the rose flavored ice cream I get in Nice. The Nutella flavored ice cream is also delicious.
33. Favorite fast food?
Ew, gross! But if I had to choose, I’d choose Sonic.
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
I’m not 18 yet! (18 is legal driving age in France)
35. From whom did you get your last email?
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
H&M, Mango, or various boutiques around Lille…it’s hard to pick one.
37. Do anything spontaneous lately?
38. Like your job?
I don’t have one yet, but being a student is being a full-time job, and yes, I very much do like school.
39. What was your favorite vacation?
Probably my family vacations to Nice. I also enjoyed visiting Italy’s Amalfi Coast.
40. Last person you went out to dinner with?
41. What are you listening to right now?
“Dream” by Miley Cyrus
42. What is your favorite color?
Rose and sky blue
43. How many tattoos do you have?
None, but if I ever got one, it would say “radiate love”. ;)
44. Coffee drinker?
Occasionally- if I’m up all night studying.
45. How many children do you have?
Um, none. I’m 14.
46. Pick one super power... what would it be??
The power to get inside people’s minds and read their thoughts
47. Do you return shopping carts at the grocery store?I’ve never been grocery shopping in America, but in Lille, we usually got things fresh and from markets and specialty shops, so I’ve never used a shopping cart.
48. Signature Drink?
On a random note...
And all Lilly wants to do is tan. I don't tan. I burn/fry and my skin becomes as red as my hair.