A CASE OF THE TRES TRISTE MOI...

So...
I COULDN'T GO TO EUROPE! THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH ROOM FOR ME!!!
Well, I would have soooooooooooooo made the room!
I saw the pictures...and will have those up on Tuesday, when we get the camera back.
Christelle and I also got tons of stuff...loads of finds in France.
I now share a room with Christelle...and we have this little table-like thingy. 2 EUROS! How fabulous is that?!?!?!
I'll post pics of the presents, too...the best part! :)

A tout a l'heure!
~Sabine :D

2 comments

Emily said...

I feel so bad for u. Si, I know! Everyone back at the casa, hates me. They say things like "Toothy Ruthie"=( Please help me! comment me at:americangirlcorner.blogspot.com
Cna I be added to your list?

Sophie Amélie said...

Oh no! Pauvre Sabine! :( I was hoping for your sake that you'd get to go, but you know those big people. They don't really care enough about us to actually take us on vacation. Apparently they get too embarrassed...and why I don't know.

-Sophie