Blogs to check out...

Salut!
This is somewhat of an advertisement, not a post.
Four of the girls at my boarding school got blogs. Actually, Marisol has had one for three years; she just has rarely posted in it. She hopes to start again soon. Nicki and Vicki's story is similar to that of Marisol's; they had blog, but they rarely posted. (More detailed explanation on their blog...)
Malorie decided to get a blog after seeing how much fun I had with mine.
The links are as follows:
Marisol's Blog
Nicki and Vicki's Blog
Malorie's Blog
Have fun checking them out...and remember, they probably won't update as frequently as I do.

~Sabine

P.S. I got a new background. What do you think?

1 comment

Cali Hazelwood said...

I love your friend's blogs! :)
Your new background/header is so cool. I love the colors! :)

Cali***