And just in case you don't know me by now...

Surprise! Guess what I filled out? :P

What is your name? Were you named after someone else? Do you like your name?
Je m'appelle Sabine. I wasn't named after anybody to my knowledge. My mom wanted a unique name that wasn't too popular at the time I
was born. I don't really like my name, but it's not a big deal.

Do you have any pets? If yes, what kinds, and what are their names? If not, why don’t you have any pets?
Oui- a chocolate lab named Cocoa Chanel

Do you like to cook? What’s your favorite food? Are you good at cooking?
I guess! My favorite food is Waterzoï, and I am decent enough at cooking. My aunt Françoise taught me.

Where do you live? Have you ever lived in another country from where you do currently?
Currently, I am back in Lille for the school year.
Prior to that, I lived in the US for three years, and I'm returning this summer.

Have you ever met a famous person? Who was it?
NON!!! :( I am dying to meet Miley Cyrus, though!

What do you do in your free time?
I listen to music, write, watch movies, hang out with friends, sing, and shop.

Do you like sports? What are your favorite sport?
I don't like playing sports, but I like le foot (soccer). Julien and Gérard play, and I enjoy watching them. My brother used to play, but he's grown far too busy for that.

How old are you? Do you like being the age you are?
I'm 14, and I think that's a great age for me.

What are your hobbies?
Listening to music, singing, writing

Do you have a religion? What is it?
I'm not religious AT ALL, but I'm Roman Catholic. I consider myself to be more agnostic.

How many languages do you speak? What are they? 4- French (fluently, native language), English (fluent enough), some Spanish, very little German

Who do you live with?
My parents- I'm 14!

Are you a morning or night person?
Night definitely

Would you want to be famous? Why or why not? DEFINITELY! :) I'd get to travel the world and meet my friends and Miley Cyrus.

What are five things people don’t know about you?
1. I'm definitely an introvert. I'm just outspoken when I write.
2. I like Taylor Swift. (merci, Cate!)
3. Not telling, but maybe you can already figure this out. ;)
4. I kind-of like Sonic even though I don't like fast food.
5. I'm not really much of an Alizée fan. I only like her song "Fifty-Sixty". Other than that, not a fan.

Sabine

2 comments

Miranda said...

It was pretty cool to learn more about you, Sabine! :)

~Miranda

Lucy said...

Cocoa Chanel is a cute and clever name for your dog. =) I liked learning more about you... I may steal this for my blog!