Return to New York

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Sabine!

I don't even have an excuse for not blogging, so I'm not going to give one. However, we hope to back to blogging regularly, and although Sandrine hasn't finished talking about her NYC trip, I'm going to blog about mine. I just got back from the city on Sunday. I'm still feeling jet-lagged, but all is well.

So, what would any trip to NYC be without the obligatory Times Square photos? I might look like a tacky tourist, but I can be one since I'm from France.


Inky was out of town, but I got to hang out with her cool friend Sol in SoHo. SoHo is one of the coolest places in the city; it almost reminds me of my own hometown, Lille.




Here I am with Sol. Isn't her coat so pretty? I'd love to own one in black.




I had a great short visit, though I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked! Maybe next time! For now, stay tuned to see the rest of Sandrine's NYC trip photos as well as Aurélie's.

Bisous,
Sabine

No comments