NYC with Julien!

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Sabine!

Wow, I have a lot to tell everyone. My terrible cousin is back in my life, but that's another story for another post. This post is more exciting, though, because in January, Julien visited New York City with me! My brother currently attends grad school at NYU and works in the city, so I have a free place to stay. I've really missed my brother, so I was happy to be able to spend time with him. However, I didn't get to spend as much time with him as I would've liked because he and Julien got food poisoning and were out of commission. My first day in the city, I spent some time with Inky's friends and had an absolute blast. We went shopping and ate dinner at AGPNY.


I thought the Gabriela window was super cool:


After dinner, I took some typical touristy pics at Rockefeller Center...


...and in Times Square.




The next day, my brother and Julien were feeling much better, so we explored the city and saw Viana (aka Moana) in English. My brother hasn't seen it, and I felt that he was missing out. Julien and I changed that, of course. Julien and I also took an obscene amount of photos in Bryant Park. Check them out!









Of course, the pics with Julien in them are my favorites!












I hope you enjoyed our photos! I promise tons of new posts in 2017.

A la prochaine,
Sabine

1 comment

Xyra Silverleaf said...

Looks like a fabulous trip. I'm glad you had some decent weather for your outings.
Your photos are stunning. Thank you for sharing your trip with us.