National Museum of the United States Air Force

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Sabine, et j'arrive avec mes aventures!

It's no secret that my life has been busy. Between studying abroad, my summer travels, school, and my relationship with Julien, I haven't had time to update with my adventures. However, I want to get back into blogging again and get caught up!

As you may know from my previous post, I spent a semester studying abroad in the United States alongside Éléonore, a somewhat-friend I've had since I was a kid. Before we returned home in July, we thought we'd do some traveling in the US, and those travels included visiting some friends and meeting up at the National Museum of the United States Air Force! We saw some pretty cool stuff. Here we are with our friends:


(from left to right: Éléonore, me, Taylor, Màiri, and Rhona)

Of course, we did a lot of posing by planes:


Here we are by a piece of the actual Berlin Wall!


Part of the sign was in French, so I had to pose by it:

This is the closest Éléonore and I will get to the cockpit of a plane! We like traveling cheaply which means economy seats.


I took some photos of Scottish twins Màiri and Rhona by the cockpit, too:


After the visit to the museum, we had some fun with outdoor photography. Here are some of the photos of Rhona:



I also had to take some shots of Màiri and Rhona together!



I also took some photos of my friends Taylor, Cécile, and Felicity:






It was then my turn to step in front of the camera!


That was only the beginning of our adventures. Stay turned to our final stop in the US...

Bisous,
Sabine














No comments