Les Vacances 2019: New-York!

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Sabine!

Before leaving the United States, I met my friend Sam in New York City for the first stop on her press tour. We had a pretty busy two days. When we got off the train, we had to cross the turmoil that is Times Square to get to the hotel. 

You can't walk through Times Square without stopping at the Disney Store, right?

Frozen is my favorite Disney movie, and Anna is my favorite princess. I got to see this show on Broadway, which may have been better than the movie. I posed outside of the theatre for a photo while it was still daylight.

After changing our clothes at the hotel, our first stop (despite the heat) was Brooklyn Bridge Park. I had to introduce Sam to my favorite spot in the city!





Our next stop was the American Girl store, where we had hair appointments. We got the same style to keep our hair looking nice for the long flight that was ahead of us. Here's the before pic:

...and here we are after!

We then took a scenic walk to our next location...





Our next stop? A cute, Victorian-themed tea room!



The second day, we had a flight to catch in the evening! Final NYC destination? LaGuardia Airport.

Where did we land? I'll update you in a few days.

~Sabine

1 comment

RagingMoon1987 said...

Take care and be safe, Lady Sabine!