You appear just like a dream...

We didn't crash the party. Pourquoi? Parce que Lilly etait stupide! Lilly said that we got the date wrong, so we burst into the Edwards' room a DAY EARLY.
Oui...they were furious!
Before I get on with the positive, here is another rather negative:
SANDRINE MADE DANCE TEAM.
Here is a picture of us. Sandrine (bien sur!) is modeling her dance team uniform.
The weird thing is...why did she make it? Yeah, she is a fabulous dancer....but the Edwards (who control the team) HATE her.
I have a feeling that this team will become INFESTED with drama. (Not like it wasn't already...but the drama will increase for sure...)
OOOOH! POSITIVE NOW! I GOT THE NEW MILEY CYRUS CD!
The sound is a little different, but it's still cool. My favorite songs on it are "Party in the USA", "The Time of Our Lives", "When I Look At You" (this entry title is a lyric from the song!), and "Talk is Cheap". I recommend it!
~Sabine

2 comments

Cali Hazelwood said...

Ooh, cool CD! :-)

Cali***

Sophie Amélie said...

Yeah...Sandrine on the dance team sounds like it'll make for an interesting year!

Congrats on getting Miley's new CD! I'll have to take a listen on Youtube or something...Laura doesn't buy too many CDs new because she's cheap like that. Well, I mean, she'll buy a CD new if Idina Menzel has anything to do with it, but otherwise, she just buys interesting stuff from thrift stores.

-Sophie