7 Choses!


Bonjour, tous ceux qui lit ce blog! It's my turn to list seven random facts about myself!

1. I have a secret...one that I will never reveal.

2. My number one pet peeve is when people whine about how they don't get along with their siblings and act like it's the end of the world. I'm super annoyed by this because they don't know the half of it. A disagreement? Jealousy? Mad that your little sister stole your makeup? Think your parents favor your siblings over you? Think again- your problems aren't problems. I think that playing mind games with your sister, her friend, and the new girl are far worse. I think the fact your brother refuses to have anything to do with you because you single-handedly almost destroyed your family is pretty bad. I think having psychological problems certainly top others' so-called "problems".

3. I hate people who think they can dance when they can't. I'm specifically talking about people like Liz who have only taken jazz classes and therefore lack proper technique and the ability to point their toes. I also hate when people think they can take a pointe class without ever taking ballet.

4. I love styling my hair! I have so much fun experimenting with different styles, braids, and more. I don't like wearing my hair down because it gets in the way. I also believe hair is meant to have fun with.

5. People think I'm mean, but I think they should get over it. I'm not mean; I just sometimes can't relate to people's complaints, issues, etc. It really isn't my fault. I honestly can't help it. If I could, I wouldn't have done some of the things I've done.

6. I totally love clothes, fashion, and shopping! I always want more new things to wear. Also, my clothes have to match perfectly. I don't like when people wear strange outfit combinations or clothes that don't match in general. It's sad seeing beautiful articles of clothing being worn so haphazardly.

7. I love being the life of the party and center of attention. I think I can be a fun, outgoing person when I feel like it. 

Bisous,
Sandrine

1 comment

18inchesoflove said...

Agreed on number three, I have been dancing ballet for six grades, have 'perfect' feet, and yet I still don't get to go to pointe classes, and then when somebody has had no experience, they just waltz on in; it makes me sad, and above that makes no sense.