LMPT: Mon nounours! Il est vivant!

Salut, tous ceux qui lisent ce blog! Encore, c'est Sandrine! 
I'm not going to lie. Round 5 of LMPT, titled Anything Goes, was a little difficult for me. I could have done a photo of me shopping, doing Malorie's make-up, practicing ballet, and more. However, Sabine's friend's weirdness gave me a brilliant idea.
I normally don't acknowledge Lilly because she is completely obnoxious. She never calms down, and she doesn't have an off switch. I've never really talked to her before for many reasons, but yesterday, I talked to her.
Lilly and Sabine saw a movie called Ted, and it is about how a young boy's beloved teddy bear comes to life and becomes his best friend into adulthood. Lilly thought it was the funniest movie ever, and I'm sure it was amusing (though I never saw it), but she was driving me crazy with how she repeated lines from it. Even though I was annoyed, a light bulb went off in my head. I was going to use the movie as inspiration for Round 5. I took a deep breath and asked Lilly about the film, and the following is the photo Lilly helped to create. We didn't have any beer, so we improvised and used a bottle of wine instead.

That, tout le monde, was my final photo. I'm now anticipating seeing the final results. Until then, enjoy these additional photos of me from this photo shoot:

Bisous,
Sandrine

No comments