My good friend and fellow blogger Wendy nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I would like to thank her for that, and I would also like to thank me readers in general once more. You guys are awesome!
1. When I grow up, I would love to either be a sociologist or a clinical psychologist. I love the social sciences, and having been through some psychological incidents myself, I would love to use my experiences as well as my future education in psychology to help others. I want to be a sociologist because I love learning about people, society, and cultures; it would be one of the most perfect jobs for me!
2. My life motto is a quote from Miley Cyrus- “You can’t lead a positive life with a negative mind.” Even though life may throw unexpected surprises at me, I try my hardest to be positive. I am confident, and I embrace my natural talents while working hard to improve skills that I may not be the best at. There is always going to be somebody better than me at certain things (like playing the flute), but comparing myself to others would be a waste of time…and it wouldn’t quite match up with my motto.
3. I would love to travel to various places in Spain with Julien, his younger sister, and Lucía, PPBS’s resident Spanish girl. Julien is great at Spanish, and he’s always wanted to see Spain. I have to. I’d love to visit the autonomous community of Andalucía where Lucía is from and take some guesses at reading and speaking Catalan in Cataluña…where Barcelona is.
4. I daydream about my future wedding quite often. I spend a lot of time looking at wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses, and I even have some ideas for my cake! My wedding colors are going to be baby blue and white- I already know that. I also like to makes lists of potential father-daughter dance songs and songs for my dance with my husband.
5. I love getting new clothes, and I always feel that I don’t have enough. I’m not as trendy and fashionable as Sandrine and my best (female) friend, but I do think I have pretty good taste and know how to pick an outfit. I love shopping, and I love clothes…what more can I say? I’m a girl obsessed.
6. I get along with my brother and my dad more than I do with my mom and my sister. My brother, Sébastien, and my dad are just two of the most easy-going people I know. They simply love life and take time to enjoy the simple things, which isn’t always easy for my dad since he’s a lawyer and deals with many different things on a daily basis. My brother may be four years older than me, but he has never felt he was above hanging out with me. When we were younger, he would always take me for ice cream or take me to a friterie. My mom and sister are just unreasonable most of the time. My mom is so strict and wants everything to be done her way while my sister doesn’t get along with anybody because of her…secret.
7. Although it may not seem that way, I am very introverted, and large groups tend to exhaust me. I prefer one-on-one time with my friends or just hanging out with two or three friends at a time. I’m actually a private person. Like I said, it may not seem that way, but it is that way. I just talk a lot on my blog since I like to write my out my feelings and thoughts.
Sandrine and Julien will write seven things about themselves in upcoming blog posts. I'm sure they'd like to share, too.
I get to nominate four other bloggers for this world. This was a hard decision, and I tried to pick those who weren't yet nominated, so here it goes:
1. The girls who write The Shoreline Student
2. Lucie et Juliette
Here are the rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each