Fun with technology

Bonjour, tous ceux qui lisent ce blog! C'est moi, Sandrine. Je DOIS vous dire que J'ADORE Instagram! C'est un app pour l'iPhone. On peut faire des photos, et on peut aussi les partager avec des amis.

Enough about Instagram other than I love it. Here is my latest Instagram photo, and I am showing off my newest shirt. Isn't it cute? Ha, it's not exactly what I wanted, but seeing as we are apparently on a buying hiatus until September, this handmade shirt had to do. However, I'm not sure if I truly like it, which is why I donated to the giveaway.

I also put another photo on Instagram. Malorie took it of me, and I'm having fun with another fun thing- a webcam.

Of course, the webcam made me look terrible! The quality is awful! AWFUL!

Here are some other fun (er, low quality) photos I took:

That's all for now. I thought I'd share my new shirt in a different and exciting way. Do any of you like Instragram or playing with your webcam?

Do you want to win the shirt I'm wearing? CLICK HERE!

Bisous,
Sandrine

2 comments

Sara said...

Unfortunately, I don't think Instagram works unless you have an iPod, which I don't. I wish I could try it, though. I love using the webcam to chat with my friends, though!

~Sara

Samantha Parkington-Knight said...

Hey, my human saw those pictures on Instagram! ;)
You look beautiful even in bad-quality webcam pic, Sabine! You have really pretty hair. :)
-Samantha