Nous avons quitté les États-Unis...

Oui, tout le monde, nous allons retourner à Lille! 


I am not very excited at all, but Sabine is. It's nice being away from my family and people from my "old" life. Plus, my mom is just the most controlling person ever, and I can't stand her. Sabine doesn't like her, either, but I seriously don't like her. I'm not looking forward to another school year of her nagging on me for my grades (I seriously don't care about school; I want to dance professionally or style hair and do make-up), my attitude, and my actions. I think she needs to find a better job or something so she can focus on her own life and not get so involved in ours! I'm also not looking forward to being around my brother, who hasn't talked to me for years. One could say it was my fault, but I don't like to take the blame. He could just get over it and move on with his life. 

I'm excited because I get to spend time with my friends again! I've missed them so much! I'm also looking forward to spending time with my brother and his new girlfriend as well as being in more advanced classes at school. I'm not excited to be around my mom, either, but I'll try to stay away from her as much as I possibly can. I already began studying and reviewing my Spanish. I was going to sign up for German, but seeing as I've studied Spanish the entire time I've been in the States, I would like to continue with that. I really fell in love with the language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. I want to impress my teachers and show them that even with an education that isn't as advanced as the French system, I can still study hard and know just as much as what is expected of me.
Of course, Sandrine hasn't been studying. She came home from ballet class and fell asleep. Mère nagged on her for not preparing for the school year.

Ta gueule, Sabine! Don't make me look bad! I already said that I hated to study. You don't need to be a geek and reinforce it...

Désolée! I also wanted to apologize for the lack of posts. We've been busy packing, unpacking, and doing other things. We have many posts coming up, and we will share them with you soon- keep checking back!

Bisous,
Sabine et Sandrine

(Note from the person behind the scenes: They are not actually in France right now; this happens every fall when I head back to college. Just to clarify.)

3 comments

Reese said...

Hi Sandrine and Sabine! :)

I am glad that you made it back to Lille! I love Spanish! I have been learning it since 5th grade. :)

Best wishes!

Love,
Reese <3

Unknown said...

It must be nice to be back home :)

Lucie et Juliette said...

Welcome back to school, Sabrine et Sandrine! I'm sure you'll do fine once you get back into your old routines.

Love,
Lucie