Un autre surprise...?

Salut, tout le monde! C'est Sabine, et je suis heureuse parce que j'ai reçu une enveloppe mardi.

Je l'ai ouvert, et j'ai souri! C'était un suprise de mon amie, Lucie! Lucie est de Lyon, mais elle habite maintenant en Californie. 
Lucie surprised me with the gray sweater that has been on my wishlist for awhile now. I am beyond thrilled; that was definitely very nice of her. 

She also sent me a stuffed bunny. She has the exact same one, which is cool. I thought that the bunny would look cute next to the stuffed pig that Lilly gave me. I love having stuffed animals that remind me of my good friends.

I tried the sweater on immediately to make sure it fit. It looked very nice paired with my gray pants and new, shiny gray ballet flats.

Merci beaucoup, Lucie! Je suis heureuse que tu sois mon amie! Je t'achèterai un cadeau, je te promets!

Have you, dear readers, ever received a surprise gift from a good friend? What was it?

Sabine

PS: I have a surprise for all of you. Somebody new will be posting to this blog, and I cannot wait for you to meet her!

3 comments

Saoirse said...

Dia duit, Sabine!

I recently recieved a surprise gift from my friend, Dani, It was a yellow polka-dot halter top with a matching headband! I love getting and giving "just because!" gifts!

I can't wait to meet the new poster! Also, congrats on the gifts! The stuffed bunny is adorable! <3

~Saoirse

Reese said...

Hi Sabine!

Congrats on receiving such a wonderful gift from Lucie! The sweater is gorgeous on you and the bunny is adorable! :)

Love,
Reese <3

P.S. I haven't received the shirt from the giveaway yet, but when I dod, I will do a post about it!

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater! It totally looks awesome. Too bad I am not a grey person.

- Leah