The Secret Lives of Crazy Americans...A Never-Ending Story

HI!!!!!!!!! LONG TIME, NO POST!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm back. My lack of presence is due to a broken PC and busy-ness. Well, anyway, SABINE BOUCHARD IS BACK...with the latest dirt on the Secret Lives of Crazy Americans!

THE SECRET LIVES OF CRAZY AMERICANS...#1
Elizabeth Cole was so hungry. In fact, she was famished! She felt like death was approaching; that's how hungry she was. So...she decided to make instant stove top pudding. She put the mix in a pot and added water. Then, she rushed and placed the pot on the stove. After that, she turned the right front burner on with great haste. After all that stirring, the pudding was finally done. She took the pot of the stove and let it cool. But, OH NO! She realized that some of the chocolate pudding made its way on to the burner. Without turning the burner off, she went to clean it. And while she was cleaning, she burnt two of her fingers. Then....she cried.

*SAFETY NOTICE- Before you clean the stovetop, please make sure that the burners are off and that the stovetop isn't hot. Merci beaucoup.*

THE SECRET LIVES OF CRAZY AMERICANS...#2
Ava "accidently" pushed Nicki and Vicki down the steps. Nicki and Vicki whined and cried, then they tied Ava to a chair.

THE SECRET LIVES OF CRAZY AMERICANS...#3
Ava decided it would be fun to play a game called "Never Have I Ever". You hold up five (or ten) fingers. Then, the person asking says something like, "Never have I ever burnt my fingers while making pudding." If you did it, you put a finger down. If you didn't, keep it up. The person who has all fingers up is the winner.
Anyway, Ava and Liz took turns asking. They TRIED TO GET ME OUT! They kept saying stuff like, "Never have I ever been to North Carolina", "Never have I ever been to France", "Never have I ever spoken French", "Never have I ever had red hair", and "Never have I ever been a Miley Cyrus fan".

SEEEEEEE? THEY WERE BASICALLY INSULTING ME!!!!!!!!!!

~Sabine

2 comments

Sophie Amélie said...

LOL, les filles américaines sont amusantes...hilarantes...n'importe quoi.

It's so great to hear from you again!

~Sophie

Haley Hotchkiss said...

Bonjour Sabine (hey I AM getting better at this French thing!)
Glad to hear from you again! We missed your smiling face and cheery attitude.
Sometimes I think girls are all the same.

XOXO
Haley