Des cadeaux de Paris

Bonsoir, tout le monde! Je ne pense pas que je vous vois ses photos! 
I don't think I have ever posted photos on my blog of what we got from Paris. I thought of this when I opened my bottom clothing drawer and saw my little notepad. We got these things in the summer of 2009, so I think I am a little late sharing photos. I took new pictures, since I can't find the old ones. Enjoy!

Up first is a photo of me with my notepad. If you're lucky, you may get a letter/autograph from me (written on one of these sticky notes) someday. ;)
 Christelle got one, too. Sadly, the store was out of Sandrines, but Sandrine got earrings, which makes up for this.
This Eiffel Tower figure makes the most perfect room accessory:
I also got this set of drawers for my room...for TWO EUROS. Awesome deal!
Alyson got a purse...
...and an Eiffel Tower statuette thingy. It is the perfect addition to the glass candy, which was gifted to Alyson from somebody who lived in Italy, so it's authentic Italian blown glass.
Yeah, I know this post isn't overly exciting, but it needed to be done. It should have been done almost two years ago, but I forgot. Désolée. I promise I'll get on to bigger, better, and more exciting things next time.

Sabine
PS- I was reading my older blog entries (from 2008-2009), and I realized how much my English has improved! I'm completely impressed with myself.

4 comments

Miranda said...

I thought this post was pretty cool! :)

~Miranda

P.S. I have an Eiffel Tower statuette from when my mom when to Europe twenty five years ago! It's on my desk right now. :) It actually has inspired me to learn French, and I plan to be an interior decorater in France
(I think it would be a prosporous career). :)

Caelen said...

I like this post. :)

Emily said...

Awesome stuff, Sabine! I love the little Eiffel Tower.

Emily

Blakeney Green said...

Very neat! Thanks for showing us! :-)

Love,
The Green Girls