Fermez-la!

Salut!
Have your parents ever totally annoyed you to the point that you want to scream "FERMEZ LA BOUCHE" at the top of your lungs?
My mother. What an evil person.

She has never complimented me (or Sabine, but Sabine doesn't matter here, duh!) before. She has never called me pretty or told me what a talented and magnificent dancer I am. All she does at yell at me. Like I'm going to listen to that. She tells me that I need to do better at school and blah blah blah. She tells me to treat others with respect. Um, I DO do that?! It's not like I'm mean to people or anything. They just aren't respectful of me or my views.

Yeah, and I can't help that. I can't help a lot of things, but whatever. Nobody needs to know anything. Sabine doesn't need to spread family secrets around the "anonymous" Interwebs. She needs to stay out of my business, just like Mère.

Well, anyway, my visa has expired. I better get that little situation checked out and fixed before Mère decides to nag on me further.

Bises!
Sandrine <3

No comments